Monday, November 9, 2015

Sketches


Sketch #1 is square footage for the main seating and preforming area of the Theatre and Auditorium.

Sketch #2 is hotel rooms + access square footage.

Sketch #3 I compared a hotel guest rooms to my hotel guest rooms square footage, so I can decide on how many rooms to provide.

Sketch #4 is my first floor guest rooms layout in connection to my restaurant and theatre.

Sketch #5 is my building's rough gross square footage.

Sketch #6 is a quick guest room layout and area.

Sketch #7 is calculations of how many rooms can fit on my site on the first floor level.

Sketch #8 is a quick massing of how the main spaces connect.

Sketch #9 is my attempt of floor to floor height of sketch #8.

3 comments:

  1. I love the fact that they let you put down the mouse and use an analog tablet (paper).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It really helps with these tedious parts.

      Delete
  2. Sketches of the different and variant things. The process is improved for the availability of cheap student term papers for the future the sketching of the certain and ensured methods for the wonderful and vital terms.

    ReplyDelete