Monday, November 16, 2015

Process 4 - Site Layout and Landscape Sketch


After my desk crit with Prof. Jill, she pointed out to me to keep in mind access points to my site (Manhattan, Pier 57), and where the building is going to be placed on it. This sketch is the last of many today; where I worked out access to my buildings' entry from the street foot path etc. The water taxi is connected to the to the street foot path via the board walk. On the southern side of the site is allocated for Yacht docks, and the northern side would be used for water sports and greenery.    

1 comment:

  1. The sketch is the for any form of information. the horizontal sketch helps a lot for bets understanding. The complete sketch informs us for best understanding for the projected planning for any kind of construction.

    ReplyDelete